- Half-eaten cracker covered with ants...at least it was originally his cracker and he got some protein
- Long-forgotten sample found under the meat case at Costco...no amount of Purell can make you feel good about this, you honestly feel like they need some kind of vaccine
- Chewing gum found in the dugout at the Little League field...I thought it was an leaf, which I was allowing him to eat...
- Chocolate-pecan cookie...seemingly harmless, but nuts are hard to eat if you have no teeth...and you're not allowed to have nuts...sadly, this is probably the most dangerous of the bunch
- Peach pit...it's probably not the eating that was the bad part, it was the coming out
I'm also figuring my youngest has a belly full of legos, crayons, and other harmless (hopefully) items. He always makes a beeline for the toilet when the door is open, so we're working on the importance of flushing with my oldest. Ahh, the glamorous motherhood indeed.